Happy Holidays Innovators!
...Hold on, what did you think of the new Star Wars? I've seen it twice now and I think if Skywalker just...oh...ok, you're looking at me like I am going to spoil something, I swear I won't. 🤐
Just quick FYI, these updates took effect yesterday - Wednesday, December 20th, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Are you ready!? (insert lightsaber noise here)
Front End Initiative
- New Option Available!
- We have given administrators the option to grant access to the 'Business Impact' tab to the submitters' submission.
- This is OFF by default for all initiatives, and be can be enabled in Setup --> Ideas --> Ideas: Submitter access to Business Impact Tab
- We fixed an issue where category was not filtering correctly on Idea Boards with over 100 ideas.
- Dependent questions were showing up out of order in some cases when adding new questions.
- When administrators are removing categories, we now enforce at least one category to be added.
- Fixed a little issue whereby a combination of filtering and sorting ideas would result in ideas that should have not been shown.
- Design updates to responsive Solve homepage. 😍
Back End Pipeline Management
- When duplicating an initiative - we now set the order of the initiatives in alphabetical order when choosing.
- Discuss Playbook is now updated in the Knowledge Base!
- This update includes step definitions, as well as as recommended success metrics to consider.
- Going forward, when a new Team Workspace is created, the default Stormtrooper, sorry, I mean 'Team Leader', of the Workspace is the submitter of the idea.
- Notification updates for team members for risks, files, milestones, business model, and more.
- Fixed an issue with exporting the Business Model canvas.
- Design updates to adding new tasks and risks.
- Team Workspaces now allow drag and drop attachment adding.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, December 27th, 2017.
Happy Innovating and may the force be with you! 🤓
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team