Happy Holidays Innovators!
It's about that time where I don't know what day it is between Christmas and New Years, and I am lost and I don't know where I am. Help!
But thats okay, deep breath, we're here to get you back on track. Just quick FYI, these updates took effect yesterday - Wednesday, December 27th, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Fixed an issue with Challenge notifications not triggering correctly.
- Updated some text formatting when editing ideas and submission form questions, in Rich text editors.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Evaluators now have access to view and edit Business Impact information from back end view idea regardless of any option toggled.
- Fixed an issue where recurring reminders couldn't be saved in Development steps.
- Fixed an issue where sorting Action Items by 'Date Assigned' in Action Items Manager.
- Cleaned up some URLs! Workspace members will see condensed and updated URL's for all workspaces going forward.
- /workspace/ (Main Landing)
- /workspace/milestones (Milestones)
- /workspace/tasks (Tasks)
- /riskiest-assumptions (Riskiest Assumptions)
- /workspace/business-impact (Business Impact)
- /workspace/files (Files)
- /workspace/settings (Settings)
- NOTE: Bookmarks using the older longer links may have to be updated.
- Removed some refreshes when toggling between sections! :)
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018.
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team