Happy New Year Innovators!
I don't know about you, but my resolution is already shot, I had a whole thing about trying to cut out sugar and I just had so many chocolate covered almonds after my lunch - ugh! whats the use.
It's okay, its not all bad - the good news is that new Brightidea updates took effect Wednesday, January 10th, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Fixed an issue where the default idea image was correctly reflected.
- Right mouse clicking can be used on Idea Boards! So you can now easily open submissions in new tabs. Yippee!!
- There was an issue where the a team submitter was not able to see the submission on Idea Boards when the idea was hidden by someone else. We fixed that.
- We also updated clearer login text when prompted to log back in after your session expires.
- Fixed an issue with the default Solve homepage, whereby the rich text editor would disappear after clearing out the description widget.
- Fixed an issue with not all tags loading in Idea Boards.
- Fixed an issue with tags widget not loading correctly with the new Idea Boards page.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed an issue where Community Administrators were not being updated correctly in the 'Administrators Tab'
- Fixed an issue with filtering by idea code in Action Items Manager.
- Fixed an issue with filtering by 'Date Assigned' in Action Items Manager.
- Fixed an issue where tasks emails were being triggered when they shouldn't.
- New email for 'Overdue Task action item' will be sent to any Team Workspace member who has an overdue task.
- We now added the 'Team WorkSpace Invitiation' email in Communications pillar to better customize the invite email and design.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, January 17th, 2018.
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team