The Winter 2022 Release is focused on new features, enhancements, and upgrades to our software that are aligned to helping you stay organized and on task with your innovation programs.
Stacks & Now Next Later Smart Objects (new feature)
We’ve added a new Smart Object to Whiteboards that will help you stay on track via stacking, slicing and ranking opportunities. Don't let your best ideas get lost in the shuffle, and help your team stay organized with lists and roadmaps via our new Smart Objects!
With Whiteboard Stacks and Now, Next, Later, you can:
- Create an ordered list.
- Populate objects seamlessly in a stack rank order.
- Break lists out into Now, Next, Later roadmaps for your team.
- Add colored indicators to identify categories or related concepts.
- Link ideas, memos and even Jira tickets within the objects.
- Re-order, stack and roadmap the objects based on priority and importance.
- Take a bulleted text list and drop it directly into either object.
Stacks and Now, Next, Later Smart Objects are going to make it easier than ever to turn to-do lists into to-done lists, and have fun doing it! Keep your innovation efforts on track, and ensure your team is clear about which opportunities they should be working.
Check out the knowledge base article for more info on how to get started using Stacks and Now, Next, Later.
Ice Breaker Template (new feature)
With clear instructions and engaging questions, the Ice breaker Templates are a fun and valuable resource for any team looking to improve communication and build trust.
The Ice Breaker Template includes:
- Put a meme on it!
- What’s at your table?
Learn more about how to use templates in our knowledge base.
Top Memos + Smart Matrix (enhancement)
We have brought the same functionality you know and love from Top Ideas + Smart Matrix into Brightidea Memo. With this integration send memo records from Top Memos directly to a Whiteboard's Smart Matrix.
Now you can:
- Send memos from Top Memos to Smart Matrix for further evaluation.
- Sync data from your Smart Matrix evaluation to Top Memos in real-time.
- Use 2x2 matrix vertices to customize evaluation criteria.
- Evaluate memos with your team to help rank your Top Memos for funding.
Learn more about how Memo and Whiteboard in their respective knowledge base articles.
Top Memos Sorting and Sharing Capabilities (new feature)
Creating a dream list of your Top Memos to share with stakeholders is easier than ever! We've introduced a new filtering and sorting capability for Top Memos to help you easily share filtered lists with colleagues.
Now you can:
- Filter and sort memos by topic, date, status, ranking and merit.
- Easily share your filtered lists with colleagues via a shareable URL.
- Obtain feedback, seek approval and maintain alignment with your stakeholders.
Visit the knowledge base to learn more about Top Memos sorting and sharing capabilities.
Additional Release Items (1 enhancement/upgrade)
Additional work includes:
- Enhanced Card View in Top Memos which allows users to see more data than ever at-a-glance. With this new view you can see memo progress, statuses, stage and step indicators and even the latest review scores all within the card view.
- We have also upgraded your ability to decorate and design your initiative pages with Rich Text Editing. Now you can use HTML to edit and tailor your pages quickly, giving you benefits like speed and enhanced control over page design and content.
We’ve also checked off 20+number of requests from customers for upgrades, enhancements and bug fixes since our last release. We’re trying to keep our house tidy and our customers happy as we continue to address requests that get added to our list in Customer IdeaSpace.