Our latest Product update was released Wednesday, May 12th, 2021. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
The following are the updates and improvements we made:
View Idea Page
- Resolved a performance issue with idea comments in certain Initiatives that had a large volume of data.
- Resolved an issue in which Idea Descriptions, Comments, and Attachments were not displaying for users in Internet Explorer.
- We fixed an issue in which Non-Financial Business Impact type labels were not updated correctly when viewing Business Impact on Ideas.
- When label text is updated in Enterprise Setup > Ideas > Business Impact the label changes are now reflected in Ideas as expected.
- Fixed issue in which numeric fields on the Idea Submission form were accepting non-numeric special characters.
- Now numeric fields on the form will only accept “-“ and “.” as special characters and only when a number is also entered.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And as always, keep innovating!
Brian, Brightidea Support Team