Creating a Memo in Brightidea editor
Creating from Userhome
- Memos can be created from several places in the Brightidea system. One is within the /userhome/memos page.
- By clicking on the "Create Memo" button in the upper left of the page, the user will be launched directly into the Brightidea Collaborative Editor
- The dropdown option next to the "Create Memo" button will give users additional options to create a memo using the following options:
- Brightidea Collaborative Editor
- Google Docs
- As a note, details on the third-party editor options can be found below
- Memos can be created either blank, or using a pre-formatted template for common types of memos
- When a new memo is created, it will be private by default, and not submitted to any batch/pipeline
- For private memos, users have access to all editing functionality and can invite other users to collaborate, however they cannot request Memo Reviews for evaluation
Creating a Memo with third-party documents
- Information related to using third-party documents can be found here.