Requesting a Memo Review from the Collaborative Editor
- Once a document is within a batch, the user will be able to complete the review request prompt. This will be found in the top bar of the document.
- As a note, this can happen at any time throughout the process of writing your memo, it does not need to happen at a specific stage or step. This can also be requested by the owner or site admin.
- Once the user selects "Request Review" they will see a drop-down showing prompts for the user to submit. Prompts include:
- Select Reviewers - this will populate from a list of registered users in the system
- Note to Reviewer(s) - this is a customizable note that the requester can send to the reviewers.
- Send email alert - prompt to select if the users should receive an email message
- The user can select "View Advanced Settings" to see additional settings to control when requesting a review. These additional prompts and settings include:
- Round name - ability to change or customize the round name, this is shown when viewing all summary results
- Review Template - user can select a specific template or go to template editor to see the various memo review options
- Due Date - adjust when the action item will be due by the requested reviewer
- Remind - option to enable or disable the reminder emails that are sent if users have not accessed and completed their Memo Reviews after a certain number of days
- Once the user hits "Assign Review" then the action item assignments and notifications will go out to the requested users
- The user will also see a confirmation and see the top review button adjust to "Review Results"
For information related to requesting a review with a third-party document, see Working with Third-Party Documents