Memo consists of two types of records, the Idea that the memo is based on, and the memo document created for the idea itself. Memo submissions are displayed in a tabular format.
- Memo tab - This tab displays the memo document itself, that was created in either the Brightidea Collaborative Editor, or in a Google Doc or OneDrive document. The section to the right of the document will display the memo owner, the submitted date, the memo status, category, progress through the pipeline workflow, and any tags associated with the memo
- Discussions tab - Here users can leave comments regarding the memo or the process. This is similar to the Comments section on Ideas in other Brightidea apps
- Review Results tab - Displays the Memo Review results, as well as results for other evaluations as the memo progresses through the Pipeline workflow
- Business Impact tab - Contains the same Business Impact data available in Ideas
- History tab - Historical data on the Memo submission, much like the history records in Ideas