In this week's Brightidea Cloud updates, we're introducing improvements and bug fixes to optimize your user experience and workflow. We're just tightening the screws this week while also revving up to launch an exciting range of new features in our Summer 2023 update. Don't miss out! 🚀
Check out the complete list of Product Release Notes here.
BRIGHTIDEA CLOUD UPDATES
- Expanded video format support: Higher resolution and larger video upload sizes are now supported across various features, including submission forms, View Idea 2.0, View Idea 3.0, development questions, and the Memo Rich Text Editor.
- Enhanced admin permissions: Admins can now edit all development fields in View Idea 3.0, regardless of the development fields feature flag status.
- Optimized email previews: To enhance user experience, email preview image and text visibility for Memo notifications have been improved.
- Improved zoom view: The zoom view for Rotated Object Selection Box and Handles in Whiteboard has been enhanced.
- Corrected Top Ideas sorting bug that happened when multiple filters were used.
- Resolved an issue where Submitters were unable to link their hidden ideas.
- Fixed a problem that prevented third-party extensions from displaying logout confirmations.
- Resolved an issue with the Engagement Over Time chart not loading on the Engagement Dashboard.
- Fixed a problem where some users could not add admins in the "Duplicate" Admin window.
- Corrected the display of user permissions in the Memo Share Dialog.
- Resolved an issue where users previously invited to a memo document received another email invitation upon permission change.
- Fixed an issue where copied objects on a Whiteboard showed a hover state (outline) when unselected.
- Resolved a problem with the Text Alignment Buttons on the Whiteboard menu, not changing the alignment in the selected text box when clicked.