We're excited to share the latest updates released in our product. This week, we improved existing features to ensure your experience is smoother and more efficient.
Features and improvements:
- We added an IT System Admin.
- We updated our behavior for when users highlight and resize multiple Stickies on Whiteboard. Users will be blocked from resizing multiple stickies past their minimum threshold.
- We fixed an issue where the Generate Image tab was missing when clicking "Generate variation" in the AI Image Generator in the background modal for Home Page Header.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was being displayed when attempting to allocate a Whiteboard license to a user.
- We fixed a bug where users were unable to open existing rules for "Days since idea submission" in the Rules engine.
- Fixed a bug in Whiteboard where the Unpin tooltip would show up and be shifted to the left of the icon after clicking the Pin icon on a Template Tile when no tooltip should be displayed.
- We fixed a bug in which the Description Block within the Smart Matrix was incorrectly positioned.
- Fixed a bug in the Memo create flow, where the batch the user was currently in was not displayed by default in the visibility selection screen.
- Fixed an issue with our AI image generation on initiative homepages, for when a user-generated results from an existing image, the middle column was not rendering.
For access to previous release notes and product documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes located in the Support Portal.