Welcome to this week's release notes! We're excited to share the latest updates and improvements to our Memo Top Ideas page and Whiteboard with AI Assist. Our team has been working hard to introduce new features, fix bugs, and enhance the user experience. So please sit back, relax, and let's dive into what's new!
Features and Improvements:
- We enhanced the Memo Top Ideas page so that clicking the "View Results" button will open the Memo Review modal without leaving the page.
- We updated the metadata displayed when using the AI Assist in our Whiteboard to make it more concise.
- We've made minor UI polishes to the People Pillar roles widget.
- We fixed an issue where the Action Items Manager list export would return symbols instead of details when the list only contained Stack Rank actions.
- We fixed an issue with bullets and bold text on Whiteboards. Now, when you add text, bold one line, and move the cursor to the preceding line, hitting the dash "-"key and space bar will create a bullet, as expected.
- Completed several client-related support issues.
Please refer to the Product Release Notes on the Support Portal to access the complete documentation.