Welcome to the latest release! In this update, we have made a number of bug fixes and added some new features and improvements to make your experience better. Enhancements include more detailed error messages when uploading images, improved the error message for image uploads on the Post Idea page; added a tooltip to warn users when they have reached the character limit, and a character counter on the Post Idea page. We hope you enjoy these improvements and continue to enjoy our software.
Features and improvements:
- We added more detailed error messages when uploading images to Whiteboard that exceed the maximum size.
- We improved the error message for image uploads on the Post Idea page. Now, when uploading a non-image file, the error message will now specify that only PNG, GIF, JPG, and JPEG files are supported.
- We added a new error message when uploading files over the maximum size to Site Homepage Headers for Whiteboard, Post idea Homepage header, Memo. This will prevent upload errors for our users.
- To help close the Word Limit feature gap between View Idea 2.0 and View Idea 3.0 on the Developer Questions tab, we added a tooltip that will warn users when they've reached the word limit, a word counter to help them keep track of the number of words typed, and functionality to prevent users from entering more words than the set limit.
- We fixed an issue with extra-wide Whiteboard thumbnails in Outlook (desktop and web).
- Fixed a bug where importing ideas with advanced settings checked would not complete.
- We have resolved an issue that prevented users from copying content from a Whiteboard text box and pasting it outside the canvas.
- Fixed an issue with the Brightidea pipeline where participants were not being saved when added to general access.
- Fixed a bug where links in user notification emails were not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where end users could see admin tags in View Idea 3.0.
- Fixed an issue where special characters were not rendering in some pipelines under idea title, and view idea text fields.
- Fixed an issue with the "Edit" link when scheduling Newsletters/Blog Posts. The link now directs to the correct template instead of System Setup.
Please refer to the Product Release Notes on the Support Portal to access the complete documentation.