This week's Brightidea updates!
We've made some updates to Brightidea, including a better-commenting experience for View Idea 3. If you have View Idea 3 enabled, we'll automatically use the new commenting system. We've also fixed some bugs, so your experience will be smoother.
- We are updating the commenting experience for Brightidea View Idea 3. If View Idea 3 is enabled under site settings, we will automatically default to commenting 2.0, and commenting 1.0 will be disabled. We will also update the tooltip for commenting 2.0 to explain that this feature is automatically enabled with View Idea 3.0.
- Fixed a bug where the update button in the "pre-selection/shortlist" step of the pipeline configurator was not working, preventing users from adding evaluators to the step.
- Fixed a Free Trial bug where some users saw incorrect subscription products and did not show the correct days remaining on a trial.
- Profile upload is now faster when uploading a profile picture in automation affiliates.
- Fixed a bug in Brightidea's Whiteboard where typing into the Header or pressing the "Enter" key when in the Header would break the smart stack object.
- Fixed a bug with the marker tool in Brightidea's Whiteboard that prevented users from dragging the object from the space of the selection box.
Please refer to the Product Release Notes on the Support Portal to access the complete documentation.