Import your content from a Miro board so you can start working within the most advanced idea & innovation management software available.
Exporting from Miro board:
- Open the Miro board you want to export.
- From the toolbar at the top left of the page, select the option to Export this board.
- Choose Save as PDF.
- Drag the handles on the canvas to include content you want to export. You may need to zoom out to capture the entire board.
- Choose Save as PDF, option again.
- Choose the "Best quality" option
- Click Export. Your frame will save to your computer as a PDF file.
Importing to Whiteboard (BETA):
- Navigate to the Whiteboard where you wish to import the Miro PDF. You can use an existing board or start a new one.
- Drag your PDF file from it location, directly onto your Whiteboard.
- The import process will automatically start.
- Once complete, you will see the editable objects that were extracted from your Miro PDF within the Whiteboard. These objects can be edited, moved, deleted, etc.
Important Note: since this is feature is in beta, not all Miro objects will be imported. It is important to work with a Customer Success Manager to get the best results from this feature. Use the guide below for a sample of what is imported and brought in.