Import your content from a Miro board so you can start working within the most advanced idea & innovation management software available.
Exporting from Miro board:
- Open the Miro board you want to export.
- From the toolbar at the top left of the page, select the option to Export this board.
- Choose Save as PDF.
- Drag the handles on the canvas to include content you want to export. You may need to zoom out to capture the entire board.
- Choose Save as PDF, option again.
- Choose the "Best quality" option
- Click Export. Your frame will save to your computer as a PDF file.
Importing to Whiteboard (BETA):
- Navigate to the Whiteboard where you wish to import the PDF. You can use an existing board or start a new one.
- Drag your PDF file from it location, directly onto your Whiteboard.
- The import process will automatically start and complete