Please note these changes will not take effect until 8:30PM EST July 13th, 2011. All updates have undergone a rigorous quality control process prior to being qualified for production. In the event certain updates are determined to cause system disruptions Brightidea will take appropriate action to ensure system stability. A notification will be made available should the planned updates not be migrated to production. Thank you.
- Fixed issue with IE6 browser throwing error when hiding idea
- Fixed issue with quotes in title stripping characters
- Accommodated new Brightidea logo spinner upon editing ideas
- Submissions in Setup is now "Submission Form"
- Newly Updated!
- Fixed issue with points not reverting when clearing opinion
- Fixed issue with description wrapping on view ideas page
- Fixed issue with overlapping tags on view ideas page
- Reduced height of tag wrapper
- Fixed issue with text disappearing when editing
- Fixed issue with message popups not going away upon action
- Fixed issue with IE browsers hover over profile photo reflecting inaccurate data
- Fixed some typos!
- Accommodate "+" symbol in footer which was causing issues
- Accommodated new templates to reflect "update" vs. "twork"
- Fixed issue where WebStorm alias was not being removed when WebStorm was deleted
- Fixed issue with HTTP setting and deleting WebStorm
- Enterprise profile URL has been fixed to direct to correct profile
- Fixed issue with hyphens being added in WebStorm alias
- Fixed issue with group search with underscores not reflecting accurate results
- Fixed issue with contact email not updating correctly
- Accommodated new Brightidea logo when submitting ideas via Enterprise!
- CSS enhancements to accommodate bold and italic settings in WebStorm
- Fixed issue where some required questions were not being answered
- Fixed issue with white layout within Switchboard
- Fixed issue with projections column not reflecting data
SUITE - SWITCHBOARD
- Fixed issue so that users can only fill out scorecard assignments once
SUITE - PIPELINE
- Fixed issue where members were showing up twice