Please note these changes will not take effect until July 27th, 2011, 8:30PM EST.
All updates have undergone a rigorous quality control process prior to being qualified for production. In the event certain updates are determined to cause system disruptions, Brightidea will take appropriate action to ensure system stability. A notification will be made available should the planned updates not be migrated to production. Thank you.
- Brightidea for Facebook version 1.0 has been completed.
- The Geo Location feature (Google maps) is now available.
- An issue was fixed to allow ideas to be moved between WebStorms.
- An issue was fixed to allow idea status to be changed.
- The Type Ahead function now displays a list of 10 results.
- We are releasing our new In-Product Newsletter functionality.
- The Export function now also exports columns that were newly added to a WebStorm.
- Exports can be downloaded as Excel files (.xml)
- An issue was fixed to ensure that only authorized users can commit a scorecard.
- An Internet Explorer browser issue was fixed to allow for flawless access to the Project Wall.
- Tags can be added to projects when using friendly hosts name in the URL.