Summer vacation season is coming to an end and we are getting ready to propel our product development forward into fall.
Meanwhile, we have made the following new updates which will take effect on Wednesday, September 21st, 2011, 8:30PM EST.
As always, all listed updates have undergone a strict quality control process before we’ve sent them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- We made sure that comments that are hidden from an idea do not show up at other locations within the system, like activity feeds or personal profile pages.
- To accommodate new Facebook requirements, our Brightidea Facebook application setup now supports HTTPS URLs (instead of HTTP).
- We fixed an Internet Explorer-only issue when creating a new collection in WebStorm Admin. Works fine now.
- In the All Proposals view we split the “last updated” column into two: update date and “updated by”.
- We fixed an issue that displayed HTML code in the Scorecard Summary view of an idea. All clean now!
- Another fix: proposals can now be easily turned into projects without triggering error messages.
- We made sure that evaluators do not have access to the proposal team discussion.
- The search for related projects in Switchboard did not support apostrophes (like “Jim’s Project”). This was fixed.
- In Internet Explorer only, proposal collections could not be created or renamed correctly. This has been fixed.
Evaluation and Scorecards
- We enhanced the Actions Items workflow. Now the link in an action item alert email directs the evaluator straight to his/her Action Items page.
- We added an “updating status” popup for when a proposal status is changed to “not moving forward”.
If you have any questions, please contact us, and stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for October 5th.