Here are the updates we have made in the past two weeks. Note that these will not take effect until Wednesday, October 5th, 2011, 8:30PM EST.
We have given these new enhancements and fixes a close look to ensure quality before we’ve sent them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- We added a column to the Enterprise User Activity report that indicates whether users are active or inactive.
- We also added a parameter to our campaign list API call that signifies whether the campaign is public or private. Now clients can display a list of only public campaigns to those who are not authenticated to see private challenges.
- When submitting an idea, it takes 2-3 seconds on clicking the post button until the submission is completed. We removed the spinner that used to pop up in these seconds.
- We made sure that merged ideas load properly when clicking on the embedded hyperlink.
- When ideas are merged, their individual votes / scores / points will now be merged, too. This will ensure that these merged ideas get the appropriate recognition.
- Admins can use search, grid filtering and column ordering to get to the WebStorm data set they are interested in. Now, they can add bookmarks to the filters they use on a regular basis. (This is currently a beta feature. Please contact your Brightidea representative to enable it.)
Evaluation and Scorecarding
- When adding proposals to a new evaluation round, there was an issue that did not permit proposals that were deleted from this round before to be re-added. We fixed this issue. Now, users can re-add the same proposals, if needed, via drag and drop or the menu icon.
- We corrected the instruction text that evaluators see when they are assigned a scorecard to say: “Click 'Commit Scorecard' when done."
- An issue that automatically deleted the scores of ideas in the first evaluation round, if a second round including these ideas was deleted was fixed.
Evaluation and Scorecards
- If no proposal is selected the following features are now grayed out to indicate that they are not applicable:
- Delete Proposal
- Assign Scorecard
- Link to Project
If you have any questions, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for October 19th.