Please see the updates we have made in the past two weeks. Note that these will not take effect until Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 8:30PM EST.
We have given these new enhancements and fixes a close look to ensure quality before we’ve sent them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- In the grid view in WebStorm Admin, Switchboard and Pipeline, we have highlighted filtered columns to make them more visually pronounced.
- We made sure that hidden ideas do not appear in the activity feeds for users who are not admins.
- We also fixed an issue for the following situation:
- A new Ideas List Tab was created for a WebStorm, and the option to “Remove ideas from Best and Recent Tab?” was selected.
- Clicking on a related status in the Enterprise Updates Feed would lead to an empty page.
The user will now be directed to the correct tab.
- For the Idea Import (under WebStorm Setup --> Ideas --> Idea Import), we made various enhancements:
- NOTE: To enable Idea Import - please speak to your Brightidea representative
- Aligned design and layout with the User Import feature.
- It now validates, if members, status (WebStorm and Enterprise), and categories exist.
- Takes foreign characters into consideration.
- Processes votes and transaction points like regular idea submission
- Includes SOLR indexing the way regular idea submission does.
- Allows idea import to include dynamic questions and answers.
- In the WebStorm Setup, we have removed the Brightidea University Videos and Admin Guides in the Support Tab and added links to their new locations in the Support Portal:
- Brightidea University Videos: http://support.brightidea.com/categories/67-video-tutorials-brightidea-university
- Admin Guides: http://support.brightidea.com/categories/176-brightidea-official
- When editing an idea, there was an issue that automatically added extra blank lines to the edited text. This was fixed.
- We added the ability to share bookmarked grid views with selected other users. Bookmarks can now be renamed, too.
- We enhanced the performance of WebStorm Admin for large volumes of ideas. Particularly the ideas grid filter function now works faster.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 16th.