In the past two weeks, we have made a great amount of enhancements. Please see below a list the most important ones. Note that most of these will not take effect until Wednesday, November 30th, 2011, 8:30PM EST.
We have given these new enhancements and fixes a close look to ensure quality before we’ve sent them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- A new “Community aware” User Community widget will now only show active users with profiles under the affiliate. We made sure that those users have proper permission to the WebStorm and are ordered by account created date.
- System administrators can download existing Enterprise reports filtered by “Enterprise WebStorm Only”, “Non-Enterprise WebStorm Only” or “All WebStorms” option. The enhancement is applicable to the following specific reports:
- Download all WebStorms
- Download all Ideas
- Download User Activity
- Download Login History
- Post Idea Widget with Team Submission now have editable labels for the following fields:
- "Post as:"; "Yourself"; "A Team"; "+ Add Team Members"; "The team:"; "Moderator"; "Remove Member"
- “Remove Member,” “Favorite,” and “Unfavorite” are read only labels and cannot be edited from where they are.
- There was an issue with attachments made to idea comments: the user was redirected to an error page upon clicking the attachment. This has been fixed.
- As a new beta option, we added a “Print Friendly” button to the Ideas List interface. It is a printer icon at the top right corner of the corresponding idea list widget, above the idea list tabs. When clicked, all ideas will display in printer friendly format.
- Each idea prints on its own page. The ideas honor the filter, order or the Idea list tab selected (for instance, if you select “Best Ideas,” then Printer-Friendly, only those “best” ideas will be displayed/printed)
- If you are interested please contact your Brightidea representative to enable this beta option.
- There was an issue while using the “Edit Idea” option from WSA. Uploading Word docs and text files failed in the idea edit screen, giving an “invalid file type” error. This has been fixed.
- We tidied up the proposal versions tracking by labeling versions only with one decimal (x.x) instead of two (x.x.x).
- The first digit is the Committed Version (i.e. commit Proposal 3.0 and it becomes 4.0), the second is Draft (i.e. save draft of Proposal 3.0 and it becomes 3.1).
- Proposals are now locked during editing. While a Proposal is being edited, no other user can edit. The editing user will see that he or she has locked the Proposal.
- Other users will see who has locked the Proposal, as well as a watermark in the Proposal body.
- There was an issue with the iPhone App widget incorrectly displaying affiliate codes. This has been fixed.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know, and stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for December 14th.