In the past two weeks, we have made several enhancements. Please see below for a list of the most important ones. Note that most of these will not take effect until Wednesday, December 14th, 2011, 8:30PM EST.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- Beta Option: Added an option to display a separate counter for the number of demote votes to a comment, as opposed to showing only the sum vote for the comment (e.g. display 4 up and 2 down votes vs. a total of 2 up votes)
Please contact your Brightidea representative to have this feature enabled.
- Improved Ajax calls for greater efficiency and faster performance.
- The Idea Merge feature had a number of issues that had to be cleaned up. The following issues have been resolved:
- Links to Parent Ideas now work
- Names of users who have voted on Child Ideas are now listed
- Child ideas that have been merged are no longer listed in lists/widgets. This is consistent between Enterprise and WS
- Scores from Merged Ideas are now recalculated and consistent between Enterprise and WS
- Downloaded Ideas Reports reflect the Merged Idea scores
- Excel exports from WSA now respect any filters, as well as the Grid view columns. Exports now also include Additional Questions from the Idea Submission form (if added to the Grid view).
The WSA Grid exports are available for:
- All Ideas
- My Ideas
- Individual WS
- Added a new “/todo” appended URL link directs users to their Action Items list (e.g. modules.brightidea.com/todo).
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for December 31st.