In the past two weeks, we have made several enhancements. Please see below for a list of the most important ones. Note that most of these will not take effect until Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 8:30PM EST.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- BETA OPTION: Enable mass email notification for ALL users in system for the following events:
- Idea submission
- Idea voting (including chip voting)
- Idea comment
- Blog comment
Admins can also allow users to opt out from mass emails from their profile pages - Please contact your Brightidea representative to have this feature enabled.
- User Groups may no longer have duplicate names within the affiliate
- NOTE: This only applies to future user groups; existing duplicate group names will not be affected
- Fixed issue in which WebStorms would not be deleted properly
- Fixed issue in which disabling Pipeline 2.0 in Enterprise BI options would cause WSA Collections to lead to blank pages
- There were a number of small fixes:
- Uploading an image banner would disable dynamic navigation and truncated votes and comments
- WebStorm banner images could not be deleted properly
- Links in the "Extra Links" section could not be deleted
- Periods (.) in an Idea tag would be removed when adding from Idea Detail view (e.g. the tag “EE 9.3” would become “EE 93”)
- Proposals may now only have a single Owner
- When creating multiple proposals from multiple ideas, only one proposal owner may be selected at a time
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for January 25th, 2012.