In the past two weeks, we have made several enhancements. Please see below for a list of the most important ones. Note that most of these will not take effect until Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 8:30PM EST.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- Community pages now have their own login page, which leads directly to the Community page
- Please contact your Brightidea representative to have this feature enabled.
- When searching for an idea that has been moved to another Webstorm – it went to the old invalid URL – we have updated it so it points correctly to the new WebStorm going forward.
- Tags no longer appear in Enterprise and WebStorm tag cloud widgets if there are no associated ideas, or if all associated ideas are deleted
- In WebStorm admin - there was delay with loading WebStorm information when trying to move ideas to other WebStorms – that has been corrected.
- Proposal lists for All Proposals/My Proposals now respect the “Per Page” setting when the list initially loads.
- Additional idea submission questions now appear in the correct order when “Proposal Additional Information” is included in a Proposal template
- Added two new automatic email notifications to be sent:
- To a Proposal team when a comment is added to the Proposal Team Discussion
- To an Evaluation team when a comment is added to the Scorecard Team Discussion
- NOTE: An email alert is not sent to the commenter
- These new email templates are located in Enterprise Setup --> Site --> System Email Messages ---> Switchboard ---> "Alert Evaluation Team Members" & "Alert Proposal Team Members"
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 22nd, 2012.