In the past two weeks, we have made several enhancements. Please see below for a list of the most important ones. Note that most of these will not take effect until Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 8:30PM EST.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- Unicode foreign characters now supported throughout Enterprise, WebStorm and Suite for improved searchability
- Fixed a conflict between submitter and admin comment deletion
- When admin comment option deletion is disabled, an admin can only delete his/her own comments
- Multiple attachments for the idea submission form is no longer a Beta option and is now available for all customers
- Hidden ideas no longer appear in the Idea site plugin
- Fixed a number of small issues with Dashboard 2.0:
- User registration count includes admin invites
- Fixed Fastest Risers count, cumulative login, registration, votes, and comments count, and max comments per day count
- BETA: New “Next” and “Previous” idea buttons for easier navigation through ideas
- Hovering over the buttons displays information for next/previous idea
- Ideas appear in order of which list you are viewing by (e.g. Recent Ideas or Best Ideas lists); the applied list is displayed above the idea
Please contact your Brightidea representative to have this feature enabled.
- Graphic enhancements to Proposal commit confirmation message
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for March 7th, 2012.