Update - March 23rd 2012:
We have rolled back the statistic counters on Status and Categories widgets' due to issues we found in Production. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you.
The Brightidea Team.
In the past two weeks, we have made several enhancements. Please see below for a list of the most important ones. Note that most of these will not take effect until Wednesday, March 21st, 2012, 8:30PM EST.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- Several Dashboard fixes for improved usability and more accurate - This is for Dashboard 2.0 version.
- Prevent labels from overlapping in Category Distribution and Status Distribution graphs
- Category and Status labels only appear if they are greater than 3% of total
- For Category/Statuses less than 3% of total, labels will appear on mouseover
- Status names over 10 characters are truncated with “…” at the end
- Category names over 25 characters are truncated with “…” at the end
- Revised logic for the User Activity count to show the number of distinct users who have performed an action (submitted an idea, voted, commented, logged in or registered) within the selected timeframe
- Added counters for ideas in Statuses and Categories in the Status and Category widgets
- Counter text can be styled via CSS
- Added right click menu to the WSA WebStorm list for quick navigation to WebStorm Home and WebStorm Setup
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 4th, 2012.