In the past week, we have made several enhancements. Please see below for a list of the most important ones. Note that these will take effect on Wednesday, April 25th, 2012, 8:30PM EST.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- The counter for Completed action items list in Member Landing page is now accurate
- Added a confirmation message for deleting idea statuses in Setup ---> Ideas --> Statuses
- Available at both Enterprise and WebStorm levels
- The user will have the option to move the ideas with that status to a different status or to delete all ideas with that status.
- Fixed issue with saving idea drafts with tags
- We have made a number of enhancements to Switchboard's workflow for evaluators. We have improved the following areas:
- The "Open_Action_Items_URL" field in the Assign Proposal/Assign Scorecard email template will now use the appended "/todo" URL when vanity URL is enabled
- If a system is not using a vanity URL, the link will use the standard URL
- Example: For the system mysite.brightidea.com, the link to the Switchboard Action Items page will be mysite.brightidea.com/todo
- Added a "Back to Action Items" link to the Collection view for Evaluators
- In the Proposal view, moved the Scorecard Summary to the top of the right column for improved visibility
- We have made a number of updates to the Commit Scorecard page:
- Added Collection name and Round information to the top of the page
- Added a "Cancel" link beside the "Commit Scorecard" button
- This will return the user to the Member Landing page or the Switchboard action items page, depending on where the user began
- Updated styling for comments section and Evaluator and Proposal Team discussion tabs
- Added Scorecard question tooltip to display additional information about the question or the answers
- Tooltips can be added and edited through the Scorecard Template editor in Switchboard setup
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for May 16, 2012.