6/18/12 - "Fixed an issue with proposal team member profile pictures were not appearing" - This fix was rolled back due to an unexpected regression issue. Apologies for any inconvenience.
In the past two weeks we have made several enhancements/bug fixes. Please see below for a list of the most important ones. Note that these will take effect on Wednesday, June 13th, 2012, 8:30PM EST.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. In case you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
- Fixed an issue for team idea submission in which members could edit idea after first action
- Fixed an issue in which Admin Comments would interfere with line breaks
- Fixed an issue in which tag cloud widget would interfere with Community pages
- Page load performance improvements for WebStorm Admin, Switchboard and Pipeline
- Fixed an issue with idea submission form checkbox alignment (IE8 only)
- Fixed an issue in which Admin comment "unpin" option appeared for end users
- Improved UI and usability “Collection” grid column
- Fixed an issue with misalignment for WSA Excel exports popups
- Proposals now have shorter, cleaner URLs
- Proposal comment and collaboration emails now use shorter, cleaner URL
- NOTE: Please re-establish any customizations you have made to the “New Comment on Proposal” and “Member Added to Proposal” templates
- Added search for “Collection,” “Round” and “Assigned By” columns My Action Items and Sent Action Items pages
- Added Collection Exports
- Right-click Collection from My Collections
- Exports include rounds, proposals, scorecards and responses per evaluator
- Added “Send Date” column to the Sent Action Items page
- Fixed issues with formatting of text on scorecard and scorecard summary pages
- Scorecard summary page sections are now resizable
- In scorecard summary page, proposal link leads to corresponding proposal version
- Added “Related Idea Comments” tab to proposal and proposal summary pages
- This tab only appears if “Related Idea Information” field is added to proposal template
- Fixed an issue with proposal team member profile pictures were not appearing
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for June 27th, 2012.