In the past two weeks we have made several enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, September 19th, 2012, 8:30PM EST. Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be enabled by your Brightidea representative.
We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. If you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
If you have received these release notes via email, please note that this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Official Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Release Focus: Label Editor
Label management is now consolidated into a single tab for setup on both Enterprise and WebStorm levels.
- Available in both Enterprise and WebStorm ---> Setup ----> Site ---> Labels
The new labels section contains:
- Enable label edit mode button
- List of labels editable from setup. This list of labels includes system messages, popups and tooltips that would otherwise not be editable.
- Label import/export section (BETA) when enabled
- See a step by step tutorial here
The following additional enhancements have been made throughout the Brightidea platform. For your convenience, they have been categorized by product.
- Fixed an issue in which HTML code would appear for search results
- Extended support for foreign and special characters throughout Enterprise, including:
- User profile fields and usernames
- Private messages
- Fixed an issue in which blog posts in search results would display HTML code
- Fixed selecting date ranges when viewing dashboards in IE
- Fixed error when searching when masked vanity URL (BETA) is enabled
- Fixed UI for viewing WSA in IE7/8/9:
- Selected view (specific WebStorm, collection or batch) in left navigation now appears correctly
- Right-click and action menus for ideas grid and batches now appear correctly
- Improved performance and reliability for assigning scorecards from a batch
- All columns in My Action Items and Sent Action Items pages may now be resized
- Minor UI updates to proposal view and Switchboard proposals grids
- Fixed an issue in which scorecard questions would not appear in the order defined by the template
- Fixed an issue with uploading image attachments to proposals
- Fixed UI for viewing Switchboard in IE7/8/9:
- Fixed UI for a number of popups:
- Right-click and action menus for proposals grid and batches now appear correctly
- Extended foreign character support to:
- Scorecard and proposal report downloads
- Proposal fields
- Fixed an issue in which the name of To Do assignee was not appearing
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for September 19th, 2012.