In the past week we have made several enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, December 19th, 2012, 8:30PM EST.
Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be turned on by your Brightidea representative. We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. If you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Action Item Alerts (BETA)
Similar to Notifications (BETA), Action Item Alerts feature adds a new dropdown panel and counter to Enterprise and WebStorm dynamic navigation.
This panel lists a user's open action items. This will help users complete their tasks faster, ensure that action items do not get forgotten, and speeds up the process of finding and developing the best ideas, proposals and projects!
- Action Item Alerts may be added on Enterprise and/or WebStorm level
- Displays action items for:
- Scorecards action items
- Proposal action items
- Project To Do action items (BETA)
- When action items are completed, the alert will be cleared from the list and the counter will decrease.
- More information about Action Item Alerts can be found here.
The following additional fixes and enhancements have been made throughout the Brightidea platform. For your convenience, they have been categorized by product:
- Fixed calculation issue with "Community Stats" widget
- Fixed calculation issue with "My Stats" on Member Landing page
- Apostrophes in user names no longer cause errors in user search
- Fixed an issue with duplicate tags appearing in tag suggestions.
- Fixed an issue in which the "Tweet This!" feature would not post a tweet
- Fixed an issue in which idea title duplicate checker would still appear, even with the option disabled
- Profile pictures for team members now appear correctly in the "Idea Team" widget
- The "My Stats" widget now displays the correct number of user comments
- Fixed in issue with WebStorm names with quotations (") not appearing correctly in widgets and lists
- The change idea status email notification now sends correctly
- The idea merge email notification now respects Enterprise contact email settings
- When merging two ideas, the link to the child idea from the master idea, and the link to the master idea from the child idea, now respects Short URL (BETA) settings
- When moving an idea to a different WebStorm, the link for the idea now respects the Short URL (BETA) settings of the new WebStorm
- Fixed an issue in which WebStorm Administrators were getting logged out when trying to access WebStorm Admin
- Fixed security issue with Batch Admins in WebStorm Admin
- Evaluator completion tool-tips when viewing a round within a batch/collection now appears correctly after sorting by different columns
- Fixed an issue with proposal fields being duplicated when assigned from a batch
- Fixed an issue with wrong due dates with proposals and scorecards
- IE browser enhancements for zooming
- Switchboard scorecard template reports now print correctly from IE
- Deleting large numbers of action items from the Sent Action Items page no longer causes server errors
- Comments to other comments may now be deleted from a project wall or project activity feed
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for January 9th, 2013!