In the past several weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 8:30PM EST.
Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be turned on by your Brightidea representative. We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. If you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following additional fixes and enhancements have been made throughout the Brightidea platform. For your convenience, they have been categorized by product:
- Rich-text editor text formatting for blog posts is now reflected in the blog post
- Fixed an issue in which users could not vote from the Enterprise ideas list
- When a Community Administrator creates a WebStorm from the community, he/she is made a WebStorm Administrator for that WebStorm by default
- Fixed an issue in which WebStorm Moderators could not see dynamic navigation items that were made visible to Moderators
- Timestamps for private messages now respect date formatting settings
- Fixed an issue with voting in the WebStorm idea list view in IE8 & IE9
- When merging ideas from different WebStorms, URLs for the merged ideas now use the URL formatting of the WebStorm it is in
- Fixed an issue in which idea exports from the WebStorm Admin ideas grid would break if the grid was sorted by status
- When submitting an idea as a team, the team name now correctly reflects in WebStorm Admin.
- Fixed several cross-browser issues with viewing proposals and scorecards
- End user proposal team members can no longer edit proposal teams
- Fixed issues with apostrophes and special characters breaking proposal grids and proposal views
- Fixed an issue in which proposal update dates would appear as December 31, 1969
- Updated batch UI to correctly display scorecard completion bar for large numbers of evaluators
- Fixed issues with UI when viewing Extensibility and Context Menu setup pages in Switchboard setup
- Counters for the Sent Action Items grid now accurately display the number of items being viewed
- Project team members may now edit and delete Milestones
- Made several updates to improve IE7 compatibility for projects
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 17th, 2013!