In the past several weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 8:30PM EST.
Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be turned on by your Brightidea representative. We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. If you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following additional fixes and enhancements have been made throughout the Brightidea platform. For your convenience, they have been categorized by product:
- An "All" group is now available for user search for Enterprise Newsletter recipients
- Fixed an issue in which usernames with apostrophes would not appear in Newsletter user search
- Closing or Archiving WebStorms now works from Community setup
- Fixed an issue in which Enterprise blog posts were not appearing in the Blog list
- Cyrillic characters are now supported in WebStorm Admin, Switchboard and Pipeline searches
- When creating new passwords, the correct error messages are now shown for passwords that do not meet security requirements
- Admins who create a new WebStorm now always have access to that WebStorm
- Changes to WebStorm idea status are now correctly reflected in the WebStorm status widget
- Idea statuses with parentheses now appear correctly in the status widget
- Idea statuses with special characters now appear correctly in idea lists filtered by status
- The "Best" tab in the WebStorm ideas list now account for chips voting
- The idea merge feature has made the following updates:
- When idea merge is enabled, two new columns are added:
- Merged: This lists if the idea was merged, and if it is a Parent or Child idea
- Merged With: This lists the idea code (e.g. D101) that idea was merged with
- These columns are also added to Enterprise and WebStorm Ideas reports
- Custom proposal statuses may now be filtered in the Switchboard proposals grid
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for May 1st, 2013!