In the past several weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013, 8:30PM EST.
Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be turned on by your Brightidea representative. We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. If you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following additional fixes and enhancements have been made throughout the Brightidea platform. For your convenience, they have been categorized by product:
- With Unified Login enabled, users are now correctly redirected from the WebStorm login page to the Enterprise homepage
- Users who are not part of a group-restricted WebStorm no longer receive that WebStorm's digest emails
- For IE8 users in widget edit mode, the widget dropdown list now has a hoverover tooltip to view the full widget name
- Fixed a number of issue related to special characters in idea titles and user names
- Ideas submitted by a team now appear in all team members' profiles, not just for the submitting user
- Idea Short URLs now work correctly in WebStorms using chip voting
- Profile pictures for users submitting anonymously no longer appear in the Activity feed
- The "Specify Other Category" option is now available when editing an existing idea
- Fixed a discrepancy in registered user counts between dashboard and community stats widget
- Special characters in idea titles no longer break the Send Link feature
- Sorting by the Most Popular filter in the Idea List now works
- Fixed an issue with ideas appearing multiple times when viewing the Idea List
- Fixed an issue with HTML appearing in search results in IE8
- Fixed an issue in which Enterprise-level search were appearing when searching from a WebStorm
- In Batches, hoverover tooltips no longer display HTML code for ideas and proposals containing HTML formatting
- Text for proposal fields no longer appears behind the vertical scroll bar
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for May 29th, 2013!