In the past several weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013, 8:30PM EST.
Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be turned on by your Brightidea representative. We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production. If you notice any disruptions, please let us know and we will take fast, appropriate action. Thank you!
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following additional fixes and enhancements have been made throughout the Brightidea platform. For your convenience, they have been categorized by product:
- A number of minor UI updates and fixes have been made to the private messages popup
- Fixed an intermittent issue in which private messages were not correctly sent
- Fixed an issue with Proposal Smart Reminder email templates in which linking text to a dynamic field URL would not correctly turn the text to a hyperlink
- In Community dynamic navigation, links for the currently viewed page are now correctly highlighted
- Affiliate sponsors (i.e. Brightidea employees) are no longer included in user check-in and registration activity feed updates or leaderboards for new WebStorms.
- A number of minor UI updates and fixes have been made to the WebStorm Newsletter page, including:
- Selecting "All" in the recipients section of the Newsletter has been fixed
- Duplicate users can no longer be added to the Newsletter, preventing users from receiving multiple copies of the Newsletter
- Fixed a number of issues with the WebStorm idea list page:
- Sorting by "Best" filter in the idea list page now works with chip voting enabled
- Fixed an intermittent issue in which ideas in the idea list page would not appear with a vote from their submitter
- Fixed an issue in which idea list page tabs would not work with WebStorm alias in URLs enabled
- After merging two ideas, links to the child idea now work correctly
- Fixed dynamic fields for ideas links in the Idea Status Change email notification
- Idea attachments now download with correct file extension
- When creating a new WebStorm, copying the design of an existing WebStorm now also copies the favicon correctly.
- In IE8, additional idea submission form questions may now be reordered correctly
- Idea URL links in Rules Engine email notifications have been fixed. Learn more about the Rules Engine here
- Fixed an issue in which changing the WebStorm of an idea would change the order of appended submission form questions
- Special characters for scorecard summary pages no longer display as HTML code
- The following project email notifications have been added and are available in the Enterprise email template editor:
- Document added to project
- Post in project activity feed
- Comment on activity post in project activity feed
- Fixed several minor bugs in the Pipeline projects activity feed
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for June 12th, 2013!