In the past several weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, August 21st, 2013, 8:30PM EST.
Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be turned on by your Brightidea representative. We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production.
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
A new BETA feature has been added that allows System Administrators to resend newsletters!
- The recipients of the newsletter will be based on which users have been invited but not registered for a specific WebStorm. For example, if you have sent a WebStorm Registration Invite to a group of users and wish to resent an invite newsletter, the newsletter will only be sent to users who have not completed registration for that WebStorm. To resend a newsletter:
- Navigate to Enterprise -> Setup -> Newsletters
- Select a newsletter to resend and click "Resend"
- In the popup, select which WebStorm the newsletter should check for registration
- The popup will display the number of users it will resend the newsletter to, as well as a downloadable Excel list for a detailed view of the unregistered users
The following additional fixes and enhancements have been made throughout the Brightidea platform. For your convenience, they have been categorized by product:
- The "Clear All" link for the Notifications (BETA) list now correctly marks all new notifications as "read"
- New Date Fields (BETA) for idea submission forms now work correctly as dependent form questions
- Links for Registration Invites to now correctly direct to the registration page
- Fixed an issue in which HTML code would appear for special characters in the idea printer-friendly view
- Printer friendly view now displays correct idea scores for merged ideas
- Fixed an issue in which the current viewed page would not appear highlighted in the dynamic navigation menu
- Importing ideas with multiple choice submission or checkbox form questions no longer duplicates answers for the idea
- Asynchronous reports (BETA) now include WebStorm Trending reports
- Asynchronous reports (BETA) now include Switchboard reports
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for September 4th, 2013!