In the past several weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, September 4th 2013, 8:30PM EST.
Please note that some of these features are beta options that must be turned on by your Brightidea representative. We have thoroughly tested these new enhancements and fixes to ensure high quality before allowing them into production.
If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
- Adding the Enterprise Post Update 2.0 widget no longer breaks page formatting
- Fixed an issue with Enterprise blogs not posting successfully
- Fixed issue with widget titles not updating correctly
- The "My Batches" list now correctly displays only the Batches belonging to the user
- Fixed an issue that showed incorrect proposal completion date when hovering over proposal icon
- Fixed an issue in which Proposal hover-over tool-tips would display an incorrect completed date
Fixed issue with Asynchronous Scorecard summary reports downloading successfully
Fixed issue with batch rounds not exporting correctly
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for September 18th, 2013!