Brightidea is so excited to discuss the changes for our Fall 2013 release! These changes will take effect on Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 8:30PM EST.
- Set start and end dates for your WebStorms, as well as for idea submission, voting and commenting
- Newsletters and blog posts can also be scheduled in advance
- Notifications and configurable reminders ensure you stay up-to-date on triggered events in your WebStorms
- Learn more about the WebStorm Scheduler, here!
- Gather information about the performance of your WebStorm directly from your sponsor
- Easily assign, remind and track requests for WebStorm Feedback
- Exports and dashboard panels help prove the value of your innovation program
- Learn more about WebStorm Feedback, here!
- A new, engaging UI to drive campaign participation and superior idea management
- Deep filtering lets you quickly and easily find the ideas you want
- Learn more about Idea Boards, here!
- Updated with new mini-graphs to provide a quick view into the most important information in your system
- Track ideas and activity from across your system for multiple WebStorms
- Learn more about the new Enterprise Dashboard, here!
- A unified navigation menu for all users, providing a consistent interface across multiple Enterprise, Community and WebStorm pages
- Provides a consolidated location for Notifications, Action Item Alerts and Private Messages, with quick links to Profile, Settings and Logout
- Configure which WebStorms inherit the Global Navigation
- Learn more about Global navigation, here!
Also new in BETA!
- WebStorm 'Phase' widget
- A number of previously BETA features are now available to all administrators, including:
- Idea Tags, User Tagging, Action Item Alerts, Scorecard Compare, Notifications, Pipeline Results, Asynchronous reporting, Rules Engine, and more!
- See a complete list of new features and enhancements here.
Other Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue with Action Item alerts not clearing out correctly when completed.
- Fixed an issue with User Tagging & editing comments
- Fixed an issue with number format in submission form, not formatting correctly in the idea & idea list.
- Fixed issue with tags not saving correctly when using foreign characters
- Fixed issue with tag subscription happening when users commented on ideas
- Trend Tracking report is now Asynchronous
- Fixed security issue with duplicate checker & anonymous submission
- Fixed issue with hidden ideas being removed from widgets for administrators
- Fixed issue with rules engine emails not sending successfully
- Fixed issues with downloading scorecard summary report