To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Visual WebStorm List!
- With the Visual WebStorm List enabled, administrators can set up two different types of widgets to show a slick, very visual list for their active WebStorms.
- Administrators can place the the large Visual WebStorm List widget (shown above) or a smaller version on their pages to showcase their WebStorms.
- The images uploaded to represent WebStorms will also be shown in Enterprise type-ahead search and on the Enterprise Search page.
- See more about this feature here!
Simpler URL Formats
- Administrators can set up their WebStorms to use shorter, more readable URLs, like acme.brightidea.com/ProductionFour/D870
- Hidden ideas are now properly hidden when 'Viewing as Ordinary User'.
- New "Idea / Proposal / Project Map" export shows the relationship between Ideas, Proposals and Projects. (Enterprise Setup --> Exports --> Ideas)
- Refined the layout of the Enterprise Dashboard.
- Short Idea URL and other URL formats have been moved out of BETA and into general availability setup.
- Improved security for attachments uploaded in update feeds.
- New! WebStorm Adoption report to compare invitations and registrations against participation levels.
- Ensured that WebStorm Setup was available for admins in all cases when Global Navigation is enabled.
- Improved image uploading for Idea Boards in Internet Explorer 10.
- Comment editing and deletion is now moved out of BETA and into general availability setup.
- Improved the way date changes are displayed in WebStorm Scheduler.
- Improved the formatting and date accuracy of the Trend Tracking report.
- Community Admins now have proper access to all WebStorms in WebStorm Admin in the defined community.
- Added Related Proposals column to the WebStorm Admin ideas grid.
- Added a warning and confirmation for users in WebStorm Admin when deleting bookmarks.
- Dramatically improved the performance of scorecards, allowing larger batch sizes and more evaluators, by assigning scorecards asynchronously.
- Added a warning when users delete or modify scorecards or proposals.
- Changed evaluator summaries to 0 instead of N/A when the evaluator gives 0 for all fields.
- "Move to another batch" now works properly in all cases when the "Enable Round Defending" option is enabled.
- Improved the design for indicating blank fields when saving scorecard responses.
- Pipeline grid has expanded fields and Pipeline exports now include To Dos, Milestones, and Results.
- New! - Milestone Details export shows all Milestone details, along with the To Do details for each Milestone.
- Added Related Proposals, Related Ideas, and Portfolio information to the Pipeline grid and exports.
- Added a Related Idea section to Pipeline projects.
Trying to access the comment editing / deleting article but I can't ( https://support.brightidea.com/entries/20965238) says access denied!
Please see the article below for me information,
Thanks Ron - This is helpful but I'm looking for more info on the new comment edit/delete by end user feature. Does it only let them edit or delete it before someone replies or within the first 30 minutes, similar to how idea edit works?
The feature allows them to edit the comment at anytime.