To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
- Added several new options to the Enterprise Customer Beta tab: View as Ordinary User, Visual WebStorm List, Time Format Setup, Community Setup.
- Made improvements to alignment and icon spacing for the Visual WebStorm List widget, and improved how the Visual WebStorm List widget manages different sizes of icons in Firefox.
- For Recent List, made UI improvements for several browsers.
- Updated how Terms & Conditions are shown. Created separate page rather than a popup, to guarantee that prospective users would not be able to see any site content until agreeing to the Terms & Conditions.
- More info on the change is noted here.
- Fixed a bug in the bi.affiliate.member.update API call so that it would not give an unexpected result in some situations.
- Improved Login error messages to be more specific and understandable for users encountering domain restrictions, group restrictions and administrative permission restrictions.
- Improved the performance of Administrative pages by compressing content.
- Added several new options to the WebStorm Customer Beta tab: Mail Tab, Google Analytics setup, Hide ideas after submission.
- Improved the new idea submission form numberpad keyboard shortcut support for several Internet Explorer browser versions.
- For Recent List, improved how linked urls are displayed and handled.
- Also made UI improvements for IE7, and fixed a bug in Recent List support for public WebStorms
- For the WebStorm level - updated how Terms & Conditions are shown (as noted above on the Enterprise level.)
- Fixed issues with inline idea editing with some Internet Explorer browser versions.
- Improved performance of User Votes report with ability to generate the report asynchronously.
- For WebStorm level - Improved Login error messages to be more specific (as noted above in the Enterprise level.)
- Ensured that the user idea printing function respects the "Hide extra questions from submitter" option
- Dramatically improved the performance and scalability of Action Items functions.
- Fixed an error where asynchronous scorecards would get stuck if no round had previously been created.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for December 23rd, 2013!