In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
New 'WebStorm Requests' Feature Streamlines Request Process
- With the new WebStorm Requests process enabled, requests for new WebStorms can easily be submitted, tracked, and managed
- A new WebStorm Request widget simplifies the process of requesting WebStorms
- An optimized WebStorm Request form collects all the information necessary
- A new management screen enables efficient reviewing and communication about the WebStorm Requests
- All actions are automatically captured and communicated through notifications and email
'Request WebStorm' Widget makes it easy to request WebStorms:
Optimized WebStorm collects the main information needed for a WebStorm:
Management page makes it easy to respond and monitor WebStorm requests:
- Complete coverage for our 'WebStorm Requests' feature can be found here!
- Added a new option to enable Global Navigation within any particular WebStorm(s), while being disabled at the Enterprise level.
- Please contact your Brightidea representative to enable.
- Repaired a bug where the 'My Ideas' widget would not properly show a second page of ideas under some conditions.
- Improved login error messages for situations where too many login attempts were made, or a domain / group restriction is blocking access.
- Added support for tag widget navigation in the new 'Idea Boards' design.
- Fixed some issues where the new 'Recent List' feature wasn't working properly in some dynamic navigation configurations.
- Upgraded the 'Change Status' popup to improve usability, and added the ability to include a 'Status Change Reason'.
- Also added the ability include a Status Change Reason as a comment or an admin comment.
- The Status Change Reason will also appear in Status Change History reports,if the beta option for this is enabled.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for January 22nd, 2014!