In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
New Ability to "Change Idea Submitter" in WebStorm Admin
- With this BETA feature enabled, Administrators are able to change submitters of ideas in the WebStorm Admin tool.
- To learn more about changing idea submitters, refer to this deep dive article, here!
- Added more support for labels in Idea Board idea entries, and for the Global Navigation Messages and Search boxes.
- Updated the Visual WebStorm List widget so that the WebStorm list is automatically updated when new WebStorms are added.
- Added the 'Position' field to the User Activity Report when "include user profile data" is selected
- Repaired a bug where the Recent Ideas widget was sometimes showing HTML code.
- Updated the Sent Action Item export so that exports can be pulled when the grid is filtered.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 5th, 2014!