In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Next Generation View Idea Design
- With this Customer BETA option enabled, a brand new, highly visual design for the Idea Page is available:
- The new design matches the Next Generation Idea Board design, and is packed with new capabilities such as:
- Uploading idea images
- Videos in descriptions
- Inline editing on most fields
- Multiple idea attachments
- Attachments for comments
- A new idea image browsing function
- Streamlined tag and chips voting access
New Idea Image browsing function: Attach multiple files into Comments:
New Inline Editing for Idea Name, Category, and other fields: Ability to add and change Idea submitters:
New Attachments Tab allows multiple attachments of all types, including a gallery of idea images:
- More information around View Idea 2.0 can be read, here!
Excel Exports Date Formatting
- All Excel exports with dates now use Excel date formatting
- Fixed an issue where email template format changes were not being saved correctly in some situations.
- Repaired a bug where idea images sometimes couldn't be uploaded for public WebStorms.
- Fixed an issue where email template format changes were not being saved correctly in some instances.
- Improved Scorecard assignment emails to follow selected fonts.
- Fixed an issue where project owners from deleted projects could not be deleted as users.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 19th, 2014!