In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Updated Enterprise Business Results Dashboard
- Updated the language and upgraded the graphics in the Enterprise Business Results Dashboard for clarity and simplicity.
- Enterprise Business Results Dashboard now automatically saves the range of dates used.
- Introduced better warning messages and configuration options if an Administrator manually creates an account that doesn't fit domain restrictions.
- Resolved a bug where a custom masthead would sometimes not be visible on Community Pages when Global Navigation was enabled.
- Streamlined to improve the performance of the WebStorm Scheduler tab in Setup.
- Improved category and tag-filtering behavior for Idea Boards.
- Streamlined notifications so that users don't receive email notifications for their own actions.
- Fixed an problem with View Idea 2.0 where special characters could sometimes prevent description previews from showing.
- Fixed an issue where links to ideas in emails could sometimes be invalid if the Short Idea URL option is turned on.
- Solved an bug where Administrators were sometimes not receiving notifications on "Report Abuse" actions.
- Resolved an issue where updates to Long Answer question types for scorecards sometimes were not visible without a page refresh.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 2nd, 2014!
Are system admins able to turn on Business Results Dashboard or does a Bright Idea rep need to activate?
Hey Stephanie - we may need to enable for you - I will make sure we do so for you - we'll let you know when that is all set.