In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
New Challenge Engagement Dashboard
- The New Challenge Engagement Dashboard gives important insights into the level of employee engagement happening within all challenges launched!
- To enable this BETA feature in your Brightidea system, please contact your Brightidea representative.
- With the Date Selection panel, the administrator can zero in on the exact period where he/she would like to analyze engagement.
- With the Top Indicators panel, the administrator can analyze engagement levels of employees who are Permitted and Invited against the number of people who Visit, View the Challenge Topic page, and Participate in the Challenge in some way. Innovation Program Managers & administrators can even compare results with Best Practices levels that Brightidea collects.
- With the Engagement by Profile Fields panel, administrators can breakdown engagement by Department or Job Title
- By taking advantage of our recent Configurable User Profile Fields features, administrators can also breakdown engagement any way they like, with custom fields like Geography or Business Unit, for example.
- The Challenge Engagement Dashboard also comes with three exports so the admin can drill down and use the data however needed:
- The Engagement Summary Export gives the Innovation Program Manager / administrator the summary data from the Challenge Engagement Dashboard.
- The Engagement Top Indicators Export gives the admin user-by-user detail of those Permitted, Invited, Visited, Viewed Topic Page, and Participated numbers.
- The Engagement by Profile Field Export gives the administrator user-by-user detail of their engagement statistics, broken down by the system's custom profile fields.
- Please find more details about the Challenge Engagement Dashboard, here!
- Resolved an issue where the Enterprise Dashboard selector dropdown could select incorrect values.
- Updated Enterprise settings so that the updated design for profile pages are the default for profile pages.
- Resolved an issue multiple-choice custom submission questions with particular attributes were not able to be sorted in the WSA Idea Grid.
- Fixed a data formatting bug for the WebStorm Admin Idea Grid export.
- Solved an problem where some rules in the Rules Engine were not firing correctly on the day they were created.
- Fixed an issue where tag filtering was sometimes not working correctly for Idea Boards when clicking through from a tag on an Idea page.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 16th, 2014!