In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, May 14th, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
- Added a confirmation dialog box when deleting a User Group in Enterprise Setup.
- Enhanced system messages to ensure that formatting (such as bolding and underlining) in the system message is preserved when emailed.
- Added new label editing for the User Tagging popup and password change messages.
- Resolved an issue where the order of custom profile field drop-down values was not adhering to the order of the values entered.
- Fixed issue when posting an update in Enterprise
- Added a new default 'Promotion Newsletter' for Mobile 5 customers to promote downloading the mobile apps.
- This newsletter template will be accessible for all customers who have Mobile 5 enabled in their Brightidea system.
- Fixed an issue where the recipient (a new user) of a Share Idea email on a WebStorm with a Terms and Conditions requirement could sometimes receive a page error after accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Improved the 'Take Me Back' button for WebStorms in Pre-Launch status, so that the button takes users to the last page they visited rather than the Enterprise home page.
- Added new label editing for the User Tagging popup and for some additional password change situations.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for May 28th, 2014!