In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, December 1st, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal:
Brightidea's Fall 2014 incorporates significant new Platform capabilities and provides the foundation for future capabilities. Below are the Fall 2014 Release updates and improvements for this release:
- Added the capability to associate colors with Idea Statuses:
- Status colors can be set in Enterprise Setup.
- Status colors show on Idea View, Steps View and on Manage Pages.
- On Steps View, administrators can use the new Status filter to view ideas with specific statuses in the pipeline.
- Added the ability to Compare Scorecard Spider Charts:
- From the Manage Scorecard Pending Decisions page --> Actions menu --> Compare Scorecards option.
- Administrators can select which Scorecard questions are used in the Spider Chart.
- Updated the Import Ideas function so that it is a Submit Idea trigger in the Rules Engine. Therefore, when Idea Import is completed, each idea imported is seen by the Rules Engine as a submitted idea.
For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles. If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for December 10th, 2014. Happy Innovating!