In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, July 9th, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
- Improved Enterprise search performance to make it up to 3 times faster.
- Fixed an issue where images for ideas posted would sometimes not show in the Post Idea preview.
- Added an option so that, when category images are enabled, idea submitters are not able to add their own idea image.
- Updated Idea Board defaults so that, after a user has entered a new idea, the default sort will be the Most Recent, so they can see their new idea on the list.
- Added a short url format for WebStorm Idea Lists: https://<affiliate>.brightidea.com/<webstorm-short-name>/boards#grid_random-list
- Fixed a bug where pasting idea text from Outlook into a new idea could sometimes display incorrect text.
- Fixed an issue where tag notification emails could sometimes be triggered even though the WebStorm email template "Tag(s) Added to Idea" was off.
- Resolved a problem where email notifications sometimes weren't addressed properly to the idea submitter for tag updates after comments were made on an idea.
- Enhanced Scorecard Action Item email subject and Proposal Action Item email subject so that special characters are supported.
- Enhanced the Status and Category API to accept the parameter with=idea_count, which will add the count of ideas in the response.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for July 23rd, 2014!