In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes took effect on Tuesday, December 30th, 2014, 5:00 PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal:
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporates significant new capabilities and provides the foundation for future capabilities. Below are the Fall 2014 Release updates and improvements for this release:
- Step and Stage order within a Pipeline now correctly saves after reordering.
- Adding additional, optional columns to the Pipeline List View no longer causes header alignment issues.
- The Pipeline List view now has infinite scroll, which will replace the old pagination framework.
- Data from previous Steps may now be viewed in the Manage Pages for other steps.
- For example, from the Manage Page for a Scorecard step, an admin may select to display data from a Single Scale step that preceded it.
- When configuring Development Steps, admins may now select a specific user to assign as Development Lead:
- Idea Submitter: This will assign the Development Lead to the submitter of the idea
- Me: This will assign the Development Lead to the admin who configured the Step
- Other User: This will allow the admin to select any user to be the Development Lead
For each option, they may also select a Development Team to assign to ideas added to the Step. These configurations will apply to any idea added to the Development Step.
- For Enterprise digests, the subject line will include the affiliate name.
- The Enterprise WebStorm Export now supports foreign characters when exporting to CSV format.
- Idea submission forms may now have configurable information tooltips added to the ideas.
- These can be added and edited through the Idea Submission Form editor in WebStorm setup. Information icons and tooltips appear beside questions in the Post Idea page.
- The Community Statistics widget no longer displays a vote count for hidden ideas
- BETA: We have added a new Beta feature which will add rich text formatting to long form-type Idea Submission Form fields.
- This adds the rich text editor to the Post Idea page. Rich text formatting is also reflected in the View Idea page after the idea is submitted.
For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles. If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for January 12, 2015. Happy Innovating!