In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes took effect on Monday, January 12, 2015, 5:00 PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal:
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporates significant new capabilities and provides the foundation for future capabilities. Below are the Fall 2014 Release updates and improvements for this release:
- Scorecard information tool-tips now appear correctly in Action Items view.
- A new "Refresh" button has been added to Configure Development Steps popup.
- This button allows edits made to Development Fields in the WebStorm Idea Submission Form editor to be updated on the Configure Development Steps popup, without requiring a page refresh
- User tagging in Private and Submitter Q&A comments are now restricted to only display Administrators (WebStorm & System) and Evaluators
- Fixed an issue in which Due Dates were not displaying in Manage Pages for Discover Steps
- Added a new option to restrict user search from the Global Navigation to only users who are part of the WebStorm Access Group. Users who are not included in the WebStorm will not appear in search results.
- WebStorm > Setup > Enterprise >Standard > Restrict Global Navigation user search results to this WebStorm's Access Group
- Fixed an issue with the Idea Export in which comment vote/demote columns were reversed
- User tagging for Idea Comments and WebStorm Activity Feed Updates are now restricted to users who have group access to that WebStorm
- Previously, idea comment replies were not displaying when a WebStorm was in either Archived or Closed status.
- Comment replies now display correctly for Archived or Closed WebStorms
- Fixed an intermittent issue in which Idea Submitter would change when changing Idea Status
For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles. If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for January 28, 2015. Happy Innovating!