These changes will took effect on Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporated a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities. This release provided the foundation for future new capabilities. For those customers who are on the Fall 2014 release or newer, below are the updates and improvements in today’s release:
- Private Idea Comments no longer send email and in-product comment notifications to the idea submitter
- Exporting from the Pipeline List View will now respect any filters currently applied to the Idea List
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- "View as Ordinary User" (BETA) is now supported in Communities. Learn more about this feature, here!
- Fixed an issue in which creating a new WebStorm using an existing WebStorm as a template fails
- Idea Boards now respect Custom Date Format settings. Learn more about Custom Date Formatting, here!
- Improved the loading performance for Idea Boards
- Idea Status Changes now correctly assign User Reputation Points
- Fixed an issue in which the Complete Action Item button for Scorecards with required fields would occasionally not work
- Fixed an issue in which deleted action items were not removed from the Global Navigation Action Item Alerts dropdown
For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release and the next generation architecture, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles. If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for February 25, 2015. Happy Innovating!