These changes took effect on Wednesday, March 11th, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporated a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities. This release provided the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release and the next generation architecture, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers who are on the Fall 2014 release or newer, below are the updates and improvements in today’s release:
- Fixed an issue in which event triggers for the Pipeline Rules Engine would not correctly trigger corresponding actions
- Step-level exports for Ideas and Action Items are now available for all steps configured to tools. Users will receive an email to download the export, once the export is ready
- Exports for the Pending Decision tab for Review and Single Scale step types are now available
- Once Action Items have been assigned, the following are no longer configurable for the Step:
- Scorecard Template for Scorecard Steps
- Development Fields for Development Steps
- Sorting by columns in Single Scale Manage Step pages has been fixed
- Attachments for hidden ideas can now be accessed from Action Items
- Fixed an issue in which Pipeline Steps could not be deleted
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which Daily and Weekly Email Digest emails would not be consistently sent; they should now be sent according to the user's email digest settings
- Fixed an issue in which Daily and Weekly Email Digests were not respecting custom contact email
- Fixed an issue in which deleted Action Items still appear in the Global Navigation notification dropdown; deleted Action Items have been removed correctly from the dropdown
- Email newsletters addressed to the "ALL" group are now sent successfully
- When attempting to save an idea as a Draft after timing out of the session now redirects back to the login page
- Fixed an issue in which Site Babysitter emails were not being sent out
- Fixed an issue in which Category and Status widgets would not correctly link to the filtered view of Idea Boards
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for March 25th, 2015. Happy Innovating!